Full Face Predator Leather Helmet
Full Face Predator Leather Helmet - Brown / S is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
DOT CERTIFIED HELMET
- High Impact ABS Shell provides for Great Energy Diffusion.
- Reinforced motorcycle Helmet: shock absorbing ABS+EPS material, super sturdy and light weight to wear.
- Unique Vintage style and strong structure, perfect fit and with strong strength.
- Inner Lining Pads Are Fully Removable and Washable, So You Can Keep It As Fresh As New.
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS No.218 standards & AS/NZS 1698
- 1" Thick Polystyrene Protection Layer meets the Minimum Requirement for DOT Certification
High Impact ABS Shell, provides for Great Energy Diffusion
Fiberglass Shell with a High Impact for Superior Energy Diffusion
Weight: Only 1.6lb and 5oz / 1050±50g
How to correctly measure your head: take a tape measure just above your eyebrow around your head just at the top of your ears. If your head measures in between sizes order the size smaller. Our helmets should fit snug when new, they stretch and mold to the shape of your head after short usage.
- CVCallum V.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Very good comfortable helmet, love the look of it and constantly get people commenting on it
- HTHugo T.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
The gloves are great! The helmet is nice but the goggles that come with are sh*t… They’re worthless.
- MOMorel O.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Fit perfect and it is light and comfortable, people comment about it.
- DSDylan S.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
It has no certification on the helmet, so it is not legal and I'm not chancing it in an accident for that reason, nice helmet tho
- WUWilliam U.1 year agoRated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
Ordered black leather helmet
Helmet was not delivered in a box which is not ideal, however was packaged well with sufficient padding
Fitment: ordered a small, feels a little loose than the normal small you would get in premium helmets
Outer leather and rivets seem well made, but will see how long they last.
Inner material could be softer but I guess you get what you pay for
The small visor seems ok, connector buttons can be more tighter .. not sure if it will come off when I ride with it
All in all, helmet looks good and looking fwd to my next ride with it