DOT CERTIFIED HELMET
Our Vintage Half Helmet is built with quality ABS shell and high density EPS foam, it is tested and meets the requirements of DOT safety standards. The half helmet is lightweight and comfortable, the impact-absorbing outer shell and inner foam ensure your safety while riding motorcycle.
- High Impact ABS Shell provides for Great Energy Diffusion.
- Quick Release Chin Strap Easily Get It On and Off
- Quality Improved Integrated Drop Down Sun Visor, Removable and Replaceable
- Premium Venting Reduces Heat at The Top of The Head
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS No.218 standards & AS/NZS 1698
- 1" Thick Polystyrene Protection Layer meets the Minimum Requirement for DOT Certification
High Impact ABS Shell, provides for Great Energy Diffusion
Fiberglass Shell with a High Impact for Superior Energy Diffusion
Quick Release Buckle
- You can easily take on and off the motorcycle half helmet with quick release buckle.
- The ear flap is comfortable and skin-friendly.
- You won’t feel squeezing around face when adjusting the tightness of the helmet with chin straps.
- The half helmet is assembled with tinted sun visor which is easy to remove and replace.
- Note: The clear visor is sold separately, you can buy the clear visor on this link.
How to Remove and Replace the Half Helmet Visor?
Step 1. Gently pull down the visor.
Step 2. Pull out the visor from the slot on each sides of the helmet.
Step 3. To install the visor, insert it into the slot on each side of the helmet.
Step 4. After replacing the visors, please remove the film before use.
How to correctly measure your head: take a tape measure just above your eyebrow around your head just at the top of your ears. If your head measures in between sizes order the size smaller. Our helmets should fit snug when new, they stretch and mold to the shape of your head after short usage.