PRE-ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED IN 8-10 BUSINESS DAYS.
Made from High Impact ABS Plastic which is the Standard Material in the DOT Certified Helmet Industry. The Takizawa Half Helmet is perfect for cruising style, Intricately detailed and designed, you won't be disappointed.
- High Impact ABS Shell provides for Great Energy Diffusion.
- Fabric Liner keeps helmet fresh and reduces the "itch factor".
- Ratchet Design Quick Release with Universally Adjustable Strap
- Comfortable Fit prevents helmet lift at high speeds.
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS No.218 standards & AS/NZS 1698
Ultra-Light Weight Design Weighs Less Than a Standard Bottle of Water!
Lowest Profile Available while maintaining DOT Certification
1" Thick Polystyrene Protection Layer meets the Minimum Requirement for DOT Certification
Quick Release Safety Strap for an Easy On and Off Experience
High Impact ABS Shell, provides for Great Energy Diffusion
Fiberglass Shell with a High Impact for Superior Energy Diffusion
The half helmet is assembled with built-in drop down sun shield system, retracts with the flip of a switch.
How to correctly measure your head: take a tape measure just above your eyebrow around your head just at the top of your ears. If your head measures in between sizes order the size smaller. Our helmets should fit snug when new, they stretch and mold to the shape of your head after short usage.