Smallest Beanie Half Helmet
Smallest Beanie Half Helmet - S / WITHOUT EARPADS is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
DOT Certified Helmet
Made from High Impact ABS Plastic which is the Standard Material in the DOT Certified Helmet Industry.
- High Impact ABS Shell provides for Great Energy Diffusion.
- Fabric Liner keeps helmet fresh and reduces the "itch factor".
- Ratchet Design Quick Release with Universally Adjustable Strap
- Comfortable Fit prevents helmet lift at high speeds.
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS No.218 standards & AS/NZS 1698
Ultra-Light Weight Design Weighs Less Than a Standard Bottle of Water!
Lowest Profile Available while maintaining DOT Certification
1" Thick Polystyrene Protection Layer meets the Minimum Requirement for DOT Certification
Quick Release Safety Strap for an Easy On and Off Experience
High Impact ABS Shell, provides for Great Energy Diffusion
Fiberglass Shell with a High Impact for Superior Energy Diffusion
Weight: Only 1lb and 5oz / 600±50g
How to correctly measure your head: take a tape measure just above your eyebrow around your head just at the top of your ears. If your head measures in between sizes order the size smaller. Our helmets should fit snug when new, they stretch and mold to the shape of your head after short usage.
- KKKip K.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Light and comfortable.
Gonna get my wife one.
- DHDavid H.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Everything is great there was a small chip in paint on front when I took out of packaging
- VMVos M.2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Bought 1 helmet and loved it so much I bought another just to have a spare for good measure. It fits perfect and forms well after limited use. It’s very light and the most comfortable half helmet, I’ve had in a long time.
- CCChris C.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
Love the helmet. It's light and comfortable. Just ran a little bigger than my other helmets. So it's a little big on me.
- DLDw L.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
It didn't look smaller at 1st till I tried it on It is a good bit smaller and comfortable