Carbon Fiber V1 Half Helmet
Carbon Fiber V1 Half Helmet - M / Matte Black is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
DOT CERTIFIED HELMET
Our Half Helmet is built with quality ABS shell and high density EPS foam, it is tested and meets the requirements of DOT safety standards. The half helmet is lightweight and comfortable, the impact-absorbing outer shell and inner foam ensure your safety while riding motorcycle.
- High Impact ABS Shell provides for Great Energy Diffusion.
- Quick Release Chin Strap Easily Get It On and Off
- Premium Venting Reduces Heat at The Top of The Head
- Advanced and Lightweight Durable Carbon Fiber Shell
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS No.218 standards & AS/NZS 1698
- 1" Thick Polystyrene Protection Layer meets the Minimum Requirement for DOT Certification
High Impact ABS Shell, provides for Great Energy Diffusion
Fiberglass Shell with a High Impact for Superior Energy Diffusion
Quick Release Buckle
- You can easily take on and off the motorcycle half helmet with quick release buckle.
Removable Ear Flap
- The ear flap is comfortable and skin-friendly.
- You won’t feel squeezing around face when adjusting the tightness of the helmet with chin straps.
- The half helmet is assembled with tinted sun visor which is easy to retract if you don't want to use the visor.
How to correctly measure your head: take a tape measure just above your eyebrow around your head just at the top of your ears. If your head measures in between sizes order the size smaller. Our helmets should fit snug when new, they stretch and mold to the shape of your head after short usage.
- DSDwain S.Verified Buyer2 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful and light weight
N/AValue for MoneyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Product QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FeaturesRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5StyleRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ShapeRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2WeightRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- WVWILFRID V.Verified Buyer6 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTrès beau casque
Des casques très beaux et très confortable hélas non homologué, dommage les gendarmes son pas d'accord 😢Value for MoneyRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Product QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FeaturesRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5StyleRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ShapeRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2WeightRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KFKen F.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Looks to be well made. Fits good. Very light. A bit of the mushroom head look but means there’s more protection.
- PGPasquale G.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
Was one of those circumstances where things didn’t go that smoothly but gear rider did make things right. They accommodated my purchase till it was correct never trying to cut corners.
So all in all they made good on the situation till I was satisfied.
I give them credit for that
If something is wrong they will stand behind the product till you are satisfied.
- EEEdwin e W.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Really like this helmet
And the look of it and the feel of it also how light it is