DOT Certified Helmet
Cruiser Solid Half Helmet guarantees maximum protection for riders, surpassing D.O.T FMVSS 218 safety standards. Its compact and lightweight design makes it one of the most stylish and practical 1/2 skull beanie helmets available. The helmet boasts a sturdy outer shell made of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene and an inner padding of expanded polystyrene for ultimate comfort, complemented by a moisture-wicking liner. Stay safe and stylish with this vintage helmet.
- Made of high-quality polycarbonate plastic that is extremely durable, lightweight, breathable, and comfortable
- Comfort liner with moisture-wicking fabric to help keep you cool and comfortable
- Ratchet Design Quick Release with Universally Adjustable Strap
- Protection-focused helmet with EPS interior for superior impact absorption in case of accidents or debris
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS No.218 standards & AS/NZS 1698
- Lowest Profile Available while maintaining DOT Certification
- 1" Thick Polystyrene Protection Layer meets the Minimum Requirement for DOT Certification
- Quick Release Safety Strap for an Easy On and Off Experience
- High Impact ABS Shell, provides for Great Energy Diffusion
- Fiberglass Shell with a High Impact for Superior Energy Diffusion
Weight: Only 1lb and 12oz / 800±50g
How to correctly measure your head: take a tape measure just above your eyebrow around your head just at the top of your ears. If your head measures in between sizes order the size smaller. Our helmets should fit snug when new, they stretch and mold to the shape of your head after short usage.