Motorcycle Flagpole Mount - American Flag
Motorcycle Flagpole Mount - American Flag is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Its stylish design is perfect to decorate your motorcycle.
- Easy to install, Good Working Condition.
- No installation instruction included.
- Conditon:Aftermarket 100% Brand New
- Material:High quality Steel+Polyester fiber
- Placement on Vehicle:Rear
- 100% 2-Ply 6" x 9" Polyester Flag (USA)
- Chrome-Plated Steel 13" Flag Pole
- Fits for: Adjustable Mounting Bracket Fits Most Motorcycles
- Fits for:Luggage rack diameter:12mm-13mm
- Fits for :screw diameter:8mm
- Note:Please check and confirm this things fits yours before buying.
- If you can't install, please get professional maintenance staff to help you install.
- Package Included: 1PCS*Motorcycle Flag Pole Mount +1 PCS USA Flag
- TATim A.Verified Buyer11 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Wish they were American made. The description didn’t say that they were made in and coming from China. Disappointed with that! Haven’t got to ride to see how they hold up yet.
- MPMichael P.Verified Buyer33 minutes agoRated 4 out of 5 starsNice looking flag
I purchased 2 of the flag kits for my Indian Roadmaster. The mount and poles are very solid and good quality. I needed to do some filing on the mount to make it fit my trunk rack a little better. After my first 20-mile ride I noticed the stitching on the flags was unraveling. Fortunately, my wife was able to reinforce it with a better stitch and thread. Works great now.
- DYDavid Y.Verified Buyer4 weeks agoRated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
Product was what i expected. Looks good on the bike. Take a longtime to ship
- DHDavid H.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Easy to install and looks good can't ask for no more than that
- DLDana L.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I took out the inserts and drilled base to fit my rack perfect. These are the best I've used (3rd set) All the others at highway speed would fold down I just did a trip 911 mi and these did not move in inch.