Retro Half Helmet
Retro Half Helmet - Gloss Black / S is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
DOT CERTIFIED HELMET
Our Retro Half Helmet is built with quality ABS shell and high density EPS foam, it is tested and meets the requirements of DOT safety standards. The half helmet is lightweight and comfortable, the impact-absorbing outer shell and inner foam ensure your safety while riding motorcycle.
- Retractable Visor - Helmet is equipped with a retractable, tinted sun visor so that you don’t have to carry sunglasses with you. The visor can be retracted into the helmet when not needed. When retracted, the visor is almost invisible in the overall helmet design.
- Classic Premium Design - The helmet has a classic half-helmet design reminiscent of early riding helmets.
- High Impact ABS Shell provides for Great Energy Diffusion.
- Quick Release Chin Strap Easily Get It On and Off
- Quality Improved Integrated Drop Down Sun Visor, Removable and Replaceable
- The helmet is incredibly light weight, weighing in at around 2.03 lbs. The helmet’s small design means that it can easily be slipped into a backpack, under a bike seat or carried under your arm without any effort.
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS No.218 standards & AS/NZS 1698
- 1" Thick Polystyrene Protection Layer meets the Minimum Requirement for DOT Certification
High Impact ABS Shell, provides for Great Energy Diffusion
Fiberglass Shell with a High Impact for Superior Energy Diffusion
Quick Release Buckle
- You can easily take on and off the motorcycle half helmet with quick release buckle.
- The microfiber inner material is skin-friendly and breathable.
- The half helmet is assembled with tinted sun visor which is easy to remove and replace.
- Note: The clear visor is sold separately, you can buy the clear visor on this link.
How to correctly measure your head: take a tape measure just above your eyebrow around your head just at the top of your ears. If your head measures in between sizes order the size smaller. Our helmets should fit snug when new, they stretch and mold to the shape of your head after short usage.